G-Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We do not cheat

CNOP Approved
G-Complex is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Application for Fluberg

Go down 
+2
Overlord
Ozab
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Flub

Application for Fluberg Empty
PostSubject: Application for Fluberg   Application for Fluberg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 am

Hey there

Im 18, and from Norway, and im pretty active in BFH. I've played with the Ragequitters for about a year, but its become very inactive lately, so me and Henne are kinda looking for action.We hope to find that with you guys;)

I'm pretty avaidable all around the week i'd say, but i got a life, so some absencewill occur.

I play other games too, but no other FPS games. Im active in Heroes of Newerth, but besides that its pretty much BFH.

Slater and Overlord has my Xfire allready, but for those who wonder, its "Fluberg". Best way to reach me would be there.

Cya on the battlefield (nerdynerd<3)

Back to top Go down
Ozab

PostSubject: Re: Application for Fluberg   Application for Fluberg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:52 am

Link to your bfh account pl0x? Razz

EDIT: is this yours? Razz
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2262649054
Back to top Go down
LIl Flu

PostSubject: Re: Application for Fluberg   Application for Fluberg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 am

Yes that is mine. This guest thingy didnt allow me to put a link in the post : ( Im sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Application for Fluberg   Application for Fluberg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:49 am

Hey welcome, hope your gonna get accepted Wink we already talked ...Razz
Back to top Go down
Slater
Leader
Slater

PostSubject: Re: Application for Fluberg   Application for Fluberg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 am

Hello Fluberg!

You seem like a great guy,you have high level royals and nationals,which is a good thing.
Although we are currently searching for nationals I'm sure there's a spot for you.

Welcome to the G-Complex!
Back to top Go down
https://gcmplx.forumotion.com
Dezimator
Dezimator

PostSubject: Re: Application for Fluberg   Application for Fluberg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:47 am

Welcome and have fun here Very Happy

If you want you can add me
Xfire: [GC]Dezimator
Playername: Dezimator
Back to top Go down
Fluberg

PostSubject: Re: Application for Fluberg   Application for Fluberg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 am

Thx a lot, yeah i hope theres a spot for me;) Im currently lvling up my nat gunner, so he'll be 25 at the end of this week i belive. if i got time to play that is. Wink
Back to top Go down
=9G=Robwar
Honorary Member
=9G=Robwar

PostSubject: Re: Application for Fluberg   Application for Fluberg Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:26 am

Oh awesome that you 2 guys applied. Saw your "Looking for Clan" thread and pointed GC to it. Very nice that you chose them Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Fluberg   Application for Fluberg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Fluberg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G-Complex :: Join Us-
Jump to: