G-Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We do not cheat

CNOP Approved
G-Complex is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Application LCB aka Hennessey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Henne

Application LCB aka Hennessey Empty
PostSubject: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:32 am

Yooo 'ssup.
I'm R.V aka Hennessey (or LCB as my account name is). I'm intrested in joining your clan because I'm looking for something more challanging than playing with random teams.
Also G-complex looks like a friendly and close clan.

The only online game I'm currently playing is Battlefield Heroes. I've played wow for like 4 years straight (1 year ago). But i'm totally done with that. Finished my studies so I'm basically looking for a job as we speak.

I'm farely active, a little less active on the weekends though (still got to party and all of that stuff ^^). 4-5 out of the 7 days available, I'd say.

Heroes Profile:
X-fire profile:

Back to top Go down
Henne

PostSubject: Re: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:36 am

Your forum seems to block links posted in topics Sad. Maybe this by-passes that.

X-fire Profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/h3nn3ss3y/
Heroes Profile: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2279700235
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:47 am

Your profile looks like you have earned much experience and your stats are good also.
You seem to be a skilled player Smile
+1
Back to top Go down
Ozab

PostSubject: Re: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:51 am

3 lvl 30 nats...insta-want!
We're gonna need this one Slater, you better accept him ^^

Oh btw, een belg? Razz
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:48 am

finally you decided to join us yay Wink welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:50 am

Overlord wrote:
finally you decided to join us yay Wink welcome

COOL!
Back to top Go down
Slater
Leader
Slater

PostSubject: Re: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:59 am

Wow,3 level 30's,pretty impressive!

I see no reason to not accept you,you will be a great addition to the clan,I hope you will feel welcome in here.
Welcome to the G-Complex!
Back to top Go down
https://gcmplx.forumotion.com
Dezimator
Dezimator

PostSubject: Re: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:47 am

Welcome and have fun here Very Happy

If you want you can add me
Xfire:
[GC]Dezimator
Playername:
Dezimator
Back to top Go down
=9G=Robwar
Honorary Member
=9G=Robwar

PostSubject: Re: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:24 am

Welcome and have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 am

nice that u joined Wink
bfh player name: Commander-Spucki
xfire: commanderspucki
Back to top Go down
Henne

PostSubject: Re: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Thx all ^^. I'll be seeing you tomorrow. Had a busy day today so not really up for all this administrationwork :p.

Ps: Yup, 100% belgain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application LCB aka Hennessey   Application LCB aka Hennessey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application LCB aka Hennessey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G-Complex :: Join Us-
Jump to: