G-Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We do not cheat

Similar topics
CNOP Approved
G-Complex is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

I would like to Join GC.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick96

I would like to Join GC. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to Join GC.   I would like to Join GC. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 am

Hey There.
As the tiltle of the the topic says i would like to join G-Complex.I have 3 lvl 30's (National Commando,Royal Soldier and National Soldier) i am able to speak english Razz
I am always active (also from other clans i was in) and also i can play without ubers in a game Smile

Hope i get accepted and thanks for your time reading this <3
Back to top Go down
Slater
Leader
Slater

PostSubject: Re: I would like to Join GC.   I would like to Join GC. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:44 am

Regardless of your levels and skill,I will have to deny your application.

We're full,and won't recruit any more members.
Back to top Go down
https://gcmplx.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I would like to Join GC.   I would like to Join GC. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:45 am

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/heroes/223527478
^ --- Profile
Nice Nick and i'm happy to see you joined, another friend of mine possibly in G-Complex ;D.
Also i give my Seal of Approval to this guy /Looking for a Spongebob picture to edit with a Badge and such saying APPROVED ;D
/Yes.
Back to top Go down
Nick96

PostSubject: Re: I would like to Join GC.   I would like to Join GC. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:46 am

Meh whatever...
Back to top Go down
iLLu
iLLu

PostSubject: Re: I would like to Join GC.   I would like to Join GC. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 am

ô.ô omg, D:, accept that guy D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I would like to Join GC.   I would like to Join GC. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:24 am

accept ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to Join GC.   I would like to Join GC. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to Join GC.
Page 1 of 1