G-Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We do not cheat

Similar topics
CNOP Approved
G-Complex is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

[OMFG] wants to challange you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bladda

[OMFG] wants to challange you Empty
PostSubject: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Hi, I'm the leader of [OMFG] Ossum Men From Germany.
We'd like to challenge you!

Date: 6.2 19.00

Rules:
- 6vs6
- No tonics, no action widgets (just bandages, underpants, stamina)
- Super weapons allowed
- you can choose the side you want to play
- server: your server (if u have one)

my xfire: bladda
Regards,
bladda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Overlord
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:26 pm

youre trying it all the time dont you, well actually its for slater to decide, but I guess he denies it, we do have a plan to follow in which we are slowly challenging better clans, but we dont want to get assraped so lower clans are better matches to gain experience Smile
Back to top Go down
bladda

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Nearly forget to tell that I mean 19.00 CET Razz
Back to top Go down
bladda

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Sry for double posting,

but I dont really know what u want to... to say no to war isnt that kind.... I didnt meet any clan before which is doing sth. like that. Even not so good clans like for example the old "pwny" clan fight.
If u dont want to fight thats ur think, but I want u to recognize that we are just a few weeks older than u (think 3-4).

But how i say, its ur choise, so contact me when ur finnaly ready to fight us.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:51 pm

and like I said its just my opinion, not the leaders one, so dont loose your hope, perhaps he will accept the challenge Smile
Back to top Go down
Slater
Leader
Slater

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:33 am

Persistant much?

When we are ready we will fight you we will,you don't have to check us monthly to see when will that happen.
Back to top Go down
https://gcmplx.forumotion.com
bladda

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:28 pm

It´s a bit ridiculous...
You have more experience then many other clans, but other clans figh vs us.

Another thing... if u not ready to fight i don´t think u will ever be ready :/

For example our second War was against SFC, which have about more than 20 Wars before...

And after a few Wars i think the Squad is nearly finished and have a nice teamplay, ther just need to be a few staring tactics and the individual skill.
Back to top Go down
Ozab

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:19 am

Leader said no,
So your post is ridiculous too imo..
Back to top Go down
Slater
Leader
Slater

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:31 am

Cool story bro......we won't fight you,ask other clans,god knows there are craploads of those.
Back to top Go down
https://gcmplx.forumotion.com
=9G=Robwar
Honorary Member
=9G=Robwar

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:33 am

Would rather not interfere here but OMFG your argument is a lil' invalid.
Most OMFG members have a lot of Clanwar experience before the clan was made, unlike GC where for several members its their 1st clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OMFG] wants to challange you   [OMFG] wants to challange you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OMFG] wants to challange you
Page 1 of 1