G-Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We do not cheat

CNOP Approved
G-Complex is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Convince me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bayliss

Convince me! Empty
PostSubject: Convince me!   Convince me! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Hey GC.

My name is Bayliss, real name is Chris and I'm playing BC2 and BFH. I know a friend in here which told me about you guys. Just want to know before I'll make a real reply, how this clan is..
Do you have any rank system?
Do people have to donate?
Do you have any server and if, where are they located?
Are you participating in clanwars?

You said something about expanding to other games.. What games would that be? I'll suggest BC2, of course, cause I got it already and I'm level 50.. I can really recommend that game, but convince me.. Why should I join you guys?

Regards,

Bayliss007.
Back to top Go down
Fluberg

Convince me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convince me!   Convince me! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:46 pm

This is your profile right?Smile = http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2308248095
Back to top Go down
Bayliss

Convince me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convince me!   Convince me! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Hehe, yeah.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Slater
Leader
Slater

Convince me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convince me!   Convince me! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:50 pm

Our rank system is pretty simple.We have members,captains and a leader.
We actually got our Mumble server from donations,but do not have a server,and probably won't get one.
We've had 5 clan wars so far,and I will try to organize that many by the end of February.

We're gonna expand to BF:P4F,although some of our members play MW2.I will also try to get BC2 soon.

I hope that answered your questions,even though we're pretty much done with recruiting.
Back to top Go down
https://gcmplx.forumotion.com
=9G=Robwar
Honorary Member
=9G=Robwar

Convince me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convince me!   Convince me! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 am

Well, I'm not a member but I'l comment a bit and add to Slaters post.

Do you have any rank system? Slater Answered.
Do people have to donate? No
Do you have any server and if, where are they located? No, Small Elite clan not planning to expand to a lot of members and therefore a Server is not necessary.
Are you participating in clanwars? Yes, GC has participated in 5 in a short span of time. Only lost 1 against the top team of [NC]Finland(Winner of Nations Cup).
Back to top Go down
Bayliss

Convince me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convince me!   Convince me! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:56 am

So you don't search for new members?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Convince me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convince me!   Convince me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convince me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
G-Complex :: Join Us-
Jump to: