G-Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We do not cheat

Similar topics
    CNOP Approved
    G-Complex is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

[FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!

Go down 
    +7
    Overlord
    Slater
    marikonas
    Fluberg
    Takesis
    Hennessey
    Ozab
    11 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Naked

[FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Empty
    PostSubject: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Hi everybody! ;3 Hows it going?
    Okay, to the point now,

Im here to Challenge G-Complex (obvious)
    So ... Here are the things ive got in my head:

~[FAKE] vs G-Complex~

Date:
    !Wednesday the 22th of December!
    Faction: [FAKE] --> Royal | G-Complex --> National
    Uber/Supers: No!
    Maps: CC & VV
    Players: 6 vs 6
    Server: Our Server! (So yes, now I have admin status to restart maps and the chosen maps will be played ...)
    Widgets: Bandages, Fireproof Underpants and Stamina boost are Allowed, all the other NOT allowed!
    Commando: Yes!

After I read some lovely posts about us, [FAKE], I desided it was time to settle things out here, as for all, you aren't supposed to lose against us now are you?

Hope on a quick reply!

~NakedLegend
    Back to top Go down
    Ozab

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:21 pm

I would love to pwn FAKE again Very Happy

Anyway, I'll let Slater handle this Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Hennessey
    Captain
    Hennessey

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Ooow, some action. *Jumps up and down like an excited schoolgirl* bounce

Last edited by Hennessey on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Takesis
    Takesis

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Again? Suspect
    Back to top Go down
    Takesis
    Takesis

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Oh snap, lagged
    [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Avatars_funny_dancing_banana

Last edited by Takesis on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Ozab

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Random double-post Takesis? Razz
    But yeah, I fought against them sometimes with my previous clan Wink

Anyway, let's try to keep this topic ontopic..
    Back to top Go down
    Fluberg

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Lock'n load biatchezz
    Back to top Go down
    marikonas
    marikonas

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:58 pm

And why does the [FAKE] wish to chalange our nats, that are mostly different team, then they fought against the first time? Scared to get pwnt?
    Back to top Go down
    Slater
    Leader
    Slater

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:39 pm

It would be better if the fight was next month,due to Chirstmas and other holiday related things.

And nothing was said that wasn't true.Even though our nationals need some action,I agree with Marikonas.

I have yet to decide will we accept it.

Back to top Go down
    https://gcmplx.forumotion.com
    Naked

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:50 am

You may say whatever you want, its your forum and your opinion about us so doesn't matters to me, the only reason im challenging you guys is to see if you can make it true to win against us, so first lets war, then lets QQ k?

Then, why natzi? Cause Overlord said Natzi was your strongest faction, Royal is our strongest faction, so both of the teams will be very high oppontents to eachother.

Waiting on your decision!

~NakedLegend
    Back to top Go down
    Overlord
    Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 am

I did not say nationals are our strongest faction, I told you that we have many clanwars planned and played with our royal squad so PERHAPS we prefer playing national, I also said Im not responsible for arranging clanwars...
    Back to top Go down
    Naked

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 am

Did I said I arranged somethin with you? ^^
    Anyhow, hoping this clanwar will take place Sad

~NakedLegend
    Back to top Go down
    Ozab

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:28 am

Wednesday is a kinda weird day imo..but I think I can play (If it will be on that date), but I think it's better for most of the players to hold it in the weekend Razz Just sayin'
    Back to top Go down
    Hennessey
    Captain
    Hennessey

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:42 am

Ozab wrote:
    Wednesday is a kinda weird day imo..but I think I can play (If it will be on that date), but I think it's better for most of the players to hold it in the weekend Razz Just sayin'
    Well I got time on Wednesday, but it's kind of a weird day. unless you go to school and have free afternoons...

Here in Belgium they do. Especially now with the exams going on.
    Back to top Go down
    Naked

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:34 am

Great 2 members already ^^
    4 to go Very Happy

~NakedLegend
    Back to top Go down
    Overlord
    Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:04 am

its not said that we will play on this day, highly predictable that we are going to play on another day, slater needs to come on, where the hell is he :/
    Back to top Go down
    Ozab

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:09 am

Overlord wrote:
    its not said that we will play on this day, highly predictable that we are going to play on another day, slater needs to come on, where the hell is he :/
    dun worry, he's probably hiding in a muffinpie..
    Back to top Go down
    Slater
    Leader
    Slater

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Pretty strong words from a clan that couldn't organize a match.
    Like I said,I will consider it,but fighting this month probably won't be an option,and our National team is somewhat weaker then the Royal one.
    Back to top Go down
    Naked

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:21 pm

We can also play Natzi, if thats what you like better, and I just want this stupid discussion to be over and to see whos the real better clan here yes?

~NakedLegend
    Back to top Go down
    Bulldoozzer
    Bulldoozzer

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:50 am

Im in too Smile
    Cant wait till Wednesday Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Fluberg

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:53 am

Wednesday is a wierdoday. I'll be there if im too sick to go to soccerprac. Well, nats havnt played anything together yet, so its gonna be a hard debute;) But nevertheless, gotta start somewhere
    Back to top Go down
    Overlord
    Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:14 am

we did play matches with nat squad already, but you werent in our clan at that time already Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Slater
    Leader
    Slater

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:08 am

We prefer Royals.
    Back to top Go down
    Naked

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:40 am

Okay, if you prefer Royals, no problem for us to play Natzi ^^

~NakedLegend
    Back to top Go down
    Fluberg

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:03 am

Overlord wrote:
    we did play matches with nat squad already, but you werent in our clan at that time already Smile

My bad:(
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!   [FAKE] Challenges G-Complex! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FAKE] Challenges G-Complex!
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next