G-Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We do not cheat

Similar topics
    CNOP Approved
    G-Complex is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Check this before posting.[Updated]

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    AverageDaniel
    Admin
    AverageDaniel

Check this before posting.[Updated] Empty
    PostSubject: Check this before posting.[Updated]   Check this before posting.[Updated] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Any applications that don't follow this form will be ignored. Or something like that. Maybe not.
    ____
    *Some cool kind of hello*
    *Why you want to join Gaming Complex*
    *Games you play, and your names on them.*
    *Pretty much how often you're online*
    *Your Xfire/MSN or whatever IM you use, in case we need to contact you instantly.*
    *Your BFH account number. Example: If the URL to your profile is http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2279700235 then 2279700235 is your account number (This is done because Guests on this forum can't write URL's in there post).*
    ____
    Example

Wuzzaaah, I am Porky.
    I want to join GComplex because my mom says I can't hang out with her WoW-clan anymore!
    I play Hello Kitty Online, where I am known as The Mighty Noobsauce1337666n0sc0p3z.
    I am a complete nolifer, I play 26/7, except for on Fridays, since I play harmonica then.
    -My xfire is leetsuperduperinvisiblesilentassassin1337.
    -My BFH account number: 1586948522

____
    This form may change every now and then, so be sure to read it all before you post.
    Slater will accept all the *good* applications.

Good luck.

Last edited by Hennessey on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:03 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Account number info)
    Back to top Go down

Check this before posting.[Updated]
    Page 1 of 1