G-Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We do not cheat

Similar topics
CNOP Approved
G-Complex is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

I want to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I want to join Empty
PostSubject: I want to join   I want to join Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:59 am

-My name is Dragon|Warrior and I would like to join G-Complex!

-I know I'm a bit low level,but that's because I changed between my alt accounts often,but now this is my permanent account.

-Link: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2316881442

-I mostly play on my level 21 gunner,but I will level him soon and will get better,since I know how strict you guys are with recruiting.I wanted to join because I heard you guys are good,and I wanted to join a clan that is competitive but fun at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Slater
Leader
Slater

I want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join   I want to join Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:04 am

Hello Dragon!

I played with you earlier today,and even though you're under our level limit you're pretty good.But as always we only want the best players in our clan,so you will have to train hard and level up,since we're also competitive.

You will be put to a 2 day test,and then you will get the "Member" tag under your name.

But until then,welcome to G-Complex!
Back to top Go down
https://gcmplx.forumotion.com

I want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join   I want to join Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:28 am

Maybe if you added us ingame and had a few games with me also it would be nice add this as a hero
Lavill.
And also join the Mumble occasionally and according to Slater it's looking positive for you so welcome to G-Complex.
Back to top Go down

I want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join   I want to join Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:19 am

Ok,I added you.
Back to top Go down

I want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join   I want to join Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 am

low level ^----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join   I want to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join
Page 1 of 1